Krishna Janmashtami 2020 chand kab niklega poori jankari
Let us know when Krishna Janmashtami is in 2020 and Krishna Janmashtami 2020 date and Muhurta. The festival of Krishna Janmashtami 2020 is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Shri Krishna. Lord Krishna Krishna Bhadrapad was born on the Ashtami of Krishnapaksha as the eighth child of Devaki in the prison of Asura Raj Kansa in Mathura city. It was midnight (midnight) at the time of his birth, the moon was rising and at that time there was also Rohini Nakshatra. Therefore, this day is celebrated every year as the birth anniversary of Krishna.
Krishna Janmashtami Muhurta
1. Janmaashtami fast is observed on the first day if Ashtami is present at midnight on the first day.
2. Janmashtami fast is observed on the second day if Ashtami prevails at midnight only on the second day.
3. Ashtami prevails at midnight on both days and if the Yoga of Rohini Nakshatra is done on the same day at midnight (midnight) then Janmashtami fast is performed on the day associated with Rohini Nakshatra.
4. Ashtami is present at midnight on both days and if Rohini Nakshatra prevails at midnight (midnight) on both days, then Janmashtami fast is observed on the second day.
5. Ashtami prevails at midnight on both days, and Janmashtami fast is observed on the second day if there is no Yoga of Rohini Nakshatra on both days at midnight (midnight).
6. If Ashtami does not prevail at midnight on both days, then Janmashtami fast will be on the second day in each case.
Janmashtami fast and worship method
1. In this fast, fasting of Ashtami fasting is accomplished by worship and Navami Parana.
2. The person doing this fast should eat light and satvic food one day before the fast (on Saptami). Stay deprived of women at night and keep the mind and senses under control from all sides. 3. On the fasting day, after bathing in the morning, salute all the gods and sit facing the east or north.
4. Take water, fruits and flowers in your hand and take a bath (sprinkle) with black sesame water at mid-day and make maternity home for Devaki ji. Now, after laying a beautiful bed in this sutika ghar, install auspicious urn on it.
5. Also, install the idol or beautiful picture of Mother Devaki, who is breastfeeding Lord Krishna. In worship, Devaki, Vasudev, Baldev, Nand, Yashoda and Lakshmi ji should duly worship after taking the names of these respectively.
6. This fast is opened only after twelve o’clock at night. Grains are not used in this fast. Kuttu flour dumplings, Mawa Burfi and Singhada flour pudding are made as fruit.
Krishna Janmashtami Katha
At the end of the Dwapar era, Ugrasena kings ruled in Mathura. Ugrasen’s son’s name was Kansa. Kansa forced Ugrasena to be jailed by taking him from the throne and became the king himself. Kansa’s sister Devaki’s marriage with Vasudev in the Yadav clan was confirmed. When Kansa was going with the chariot to send Devaki away, the voice rang out, O Kansa! The eighth son of the god whom you are leaving with great love will kill you.
On hearing Akashvani, Kansa was filled with anger and agreed to kill Devaki. He thought – there will be neither Devaki nor any son. Vasudev Ji explained to Kamsa that you have no fear of Devaki. Devaki is afraid of his eighth child. Therefore, I will hand over its eighth child to you. Kansa accepted Vasudev ji and kept Vasudev-Devaki in jail. Immediately Narada ji came there and said to Kamsa how it would be known which eighth womb would be.
The count will begin from the first or the last womb. Kansa mercilessly killed all the children born from Devaki’s womb one by one on the advice of Narada. Shri Krishna was born in Rohini Nakshatra on the eighth day of Krishna Paksha of Bhadrapada. As soon as he was born, light spread in the prison cell. In front of Vasudev-Devaki, the God of conch, chakra, mace and padamdhari manifested his form and said, Now I take the form of a child.
You immediately bring me to Nanda’s in Gokul and hand over the girl who has just been born to him. Vasudev ji did the same and handed over the girl to Kamsa. When Kansa wanted to kill that girl, she got out of Kansa’s hand and flew into the sky and took the form of a goddess and said what is the benefit of killing me? Your enemy has reached Gokul.
Kansa was shocked and distraught seeing this scene. Kansa sent many demons to kill Shri Krishna. Shri Krishna killed all the demons with his supernatural maya. When he grew up, Kamsa killed Ugrasena and sat on the throne.
MOON RISE ON 12 AUGUST 2020 NIGHT AT 12:29 am